Sodium Bicarbonate Crystals
Sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda, is a chemical compound with the formula NaHCO₃. It has one sodium atom, one hydrogen atom, one carbon atom, and three oxygen atoms. Sodium Bicarbonate has been used for centuries for a multitude of applications and today remains an environmentally friendly compound valued for its versatility. It is a very useful compound that is alkaline in nature.
After realizing a need for a safe, natural, effective, organic abrasive; Dermaglide through research and development created and perfected the use of high-purity sodium bicarbonate crystals for microdermabrasion procedures. This isn’t the baking soda you buy at the grocery store which is full of moisture and would cause immediate clogging problems.
Benefits of Dermaglide Medical-Grade Sodium Bicarbonate Crystals:
- Dermaglide sodium bicarbonate crystals are pure, all-natural, safe and environmentally friendly.
- Due to its alkaline properties, sodium bicarbonate promotes the natural pH balance of the skin and also acts as an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent.
- Sodium bicarbonate neutralizes acidic bacteria. That’s why the Dermaglide procedure is excellent for the treatment of acne.
- Sodium bicarbonate will not irritate even the most sensitive skin. The lips as well as the area directly under the eyes can be treated safely and effectively.
- Sodium bicarbonate is an excellent skin polishing agent and has a natural ability to tone and soothe the skin.