Sodium Bicarbonate Crystals
Sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda, is a chemical compound with the formula NaHCO₃. It has one sodium atom, one hydrogen atom, one carbon atom, and three oxygen atoms. Sodium Bicarbonate has been used for centuries for a multitude of applications and today remains an environmentally friendly compound valued for its versatility. It is a very useful compound that is alkaline in nature.
After realizing a need for a safe, natural, effective, organic abrasive, Dermaglide through research and development created and perfected the use of high-purity sodium bicarbonate crystals for microdermabrasion procedures.
Benefits of Dermaglide Medical-Grade Sodium Bicarbonate Crystals:
- Dermaglide sodium bicarbonate crystals are pure, all natural, safe and environmentally friendly.
- Due to its alkaline properties, sodium bicarbonate promotes the natural pH balance of the skin and also acts as an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent.
- Sodium bicarbonate neutralizes acidic bacteria. That’s why the Dermaglide procedure is excellent for the treatment of acne.
- Sodium bicarbonate will not irritate even the most sensitive skin. The lips as well as the area directly under the eyes can be treated safely and effectively.
- Sodium bicarbonate is an excellent skin polishing agent and has a natural ability to tone and soothe the skin.